Fabrication and installation of ventilation pipes and accessories
1. The pipes and fittings from the first closed valve to the mouth of the project shall be welded with 2 ~ 3mm thick steel plates. The welds shall be full, uniform and tight.
2. The ventilation pipes in the toxic area should be connected by welding. The ventilation pipe and the closed valve shall be connected by flange with sealing groove, and its contact shall be flat; The flange gasket shall adopt a whole ring of rubber sealing ring without interface. 3. The thickness of steel plates of ventilation pipes and fittings in the main works shall meet the design requirements. When there are no specific requirements in the design. The thickness of steel plate shall be greater than 0.75mm.
4. A downward elbow shall be set at one end of the engineering pressure measuring pipe outside the protective airtight door; The other end should be set in the ventilator room or control room, and a ball valve should be installed. The interface of the pressure measuring pipe passing through the anti-virus channel shall be welded.
5. The measuring hole of the ventilation pipe and the decontamination sampling pipe shall be made at the same time as the pipe. The measuring hole and the decontamination sampling pipe should be blocked.
6. The air flow direction, valve opening and closing direction and opening degree in the ventilation pipe shall be clearly and accurately marked.